Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday July 22, 2011

It's been awhile, but it never gets old talking about the LORD!

Under Attack!


Psalms 91:9-16


 9 If you make the Lord your refuge,
      if you make the Most High your shelter,
 10 no evil will conquer you;
      no plague will come near your home.
 11 For he will order his angels
      to protect you wherever you go.
 12 They will hold you up with their hands
      so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
 13 You will trample upon lions and cobras;
      you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
 14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.
      I will protect those who trust in my name.
 15 When they call on me, I will answer;
      I will be with them in trouble.
      I will rescue and honor them.
 16 I will reward them with a long life
      and give them my salvation.”

We so often find our homes, family and ourselves under siege from the enemy.  Our enemy is cunning, deceitful and oh so patient, but we have a Savor that tells us in the scripture above that He will order His Angels from above to protect us wherever we go.  I find great comfort in this and claim it right now.  The creator of the universe has told us that He will rescue those who love Him.  How awesome is this.  All we have to do is love our Lord & Savor and He will not only send His Angels to protect us, but will gives us the strength and courage to trample and crush our enemy here on earth.  The world we live in is not our home, but it is our resting place right now and I pray for all of us to scream out to our Lord & Savor Jesus Christ to send down from the Heavens above His Greatest Warrior, Godly, Angelical, Heavenly Angels to surround our homes, families, churches, government and ourselves.  May these Angels protect  us from our front, back, to our left, to our right, below our feet and above our heads.  Let these Angels fight the battle we can not see but know is there.  Let these Angels fight day and night without ceasing, let them never become tired our weak and may the Lord gives us the wisdom and strength to stand firm in our fight against the enemy. 


I want to thank all of you who still visit and start your day with "God's Cup of Coffee", even in my absence of daily posting's.


Godspeed,
James Boening






No comments:

Post a Comment