Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday January 13, 2011

I feel like a little kid at Christmas, waiting to see those of you interested in what the Lord has laid on my heart to share with all of you.  Please sign-up as a follower of the site and post your comments.  I have let a select few read the book and this is what one of my best friends had to say.

I though it was awesome!! A true modern day parable!

Sent from my iPhone

Bobby Slay
I leave you with this to ponder for the day!

INTEGRITY

The majority say they posses, but few have.
It is not to be spoken from mountain tops, with hands beating ones chest.
It's hardly convenient, but a commitment between you & yourself when no one is looking.
Most things people can take from you, but there is only one person that can take integrity from you, YOURSELF!
This intangible item that eludes God's greatest creation, is the most difficult to posses because it
means doing what you've said & doing what is right over how you feel.
Taking a stand; possible over your family, friends or wealth at all cost, regardless of the outcome.
Integrity, one of the most rewarding blessings has allowed us to posses, & it simply boils down to one word:
CHOICE!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is very true, most people don't get that integrity is an inner choice that creates an outer movement and it is with yourself first.
    I enjoyed your write-up and anxious to hear when the book will be ready. I was one of the lucky ones to have read it and want to get it to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete