Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday January 15, 2011

GOD KNOWS WHO I AM!

I heard this song may times before, but I was driving my son to a friends house last night and it jumped all over me in such a different way than ever before.  I'm sure we have all had this happen before.  I had such an overwhelming sense of peace and just started thanking Him for really knowing who I am.  I don't have to wonder if He loves me; He died for me, I don't have to wonder if He knows me, He tells us the hairs on our heads are numbered.  For some of us thats easier than others.  I just loved the peace I had when I truly stopped what I was doing; after dropping my son off, I pulled down the street & stopped the car and re-played the song and had a very intimate time with my Lord & Savior.  I hope this song touches you today the way it touched me.  God Bless & thank all of you who take a minute out of your day to start your day with God's Cup of Coffee.

James Boening




EMAIL: RESPONSE TODAY

From: Deb Brown <deb.brown84@gmail.com>
To: Leigh Anne Boening <
laboening@att.net>
Sent: Sat, January 15, 2011 11:52:38 AM
Subject: Re: James new Blog

Wow !  Awesome.. I am posting the last scripture on my mirror !  What peace has flooded over me today because of that !  I will buy his book . I have only positive feedback .

****Praise the Lord for this!****

No comments:

Post a Comment