Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday January 12, 2011

This is the beginning of an adventure with my Lord & Savior "Jesus Christ".  I have never written a book before, but the Lord has a sense of humor. I'm living proof.  He has given this beautiful parable between coffee and how we should live our daily lives.  It was given to me in an instant.  I found myself; during the time of writing this, taken back and often wondered how all of the things that I had written came from my mind to my hand. I didn't have to think about what came next or how it would end.  That's how I know this book was a gift that was given from my Heavenly Father to one of His unworthy sons.  Because I don't want to take credit for coming up with this parable, I am calling it a re-gift to those who will take a moment out of their busy schedule to read this short book.  May it touch all of you the way it has touched me and my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment