Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday April 6, 2011

Impact of Forgiveness!

41 Then Jesus told him this story: “A man loaned money to two people—500 pieces of silver to one and 50 pieces to the other. 42 But neither of them could repay him, so he kindly forgave them both, canceling their debts. Who do you suppose loved him more after that?”
 43 Simon answered, “I suppose the one for whom he canceled the larger debt.”
"That’s right,” Jesus said.

I know that I have asked this question before:  Why does it seem like the people that have often lived such a flamboyant sin filled life, often times after being saved by our Lord & Savior get so on fire for the Him and do some great things in His name?  The answer is the small parable Jesus gave above.  Simple, short and brings it home in such an amazing way.  

I love how Jesus taught, He made things simple, He made things easy to understand so that are simple minds could have a description of reference in our everyday lives.  He didn't tell us because I said so, but took the time to teach us and leave us with words and stories that can still be used 2000 years later.  

I love Him for that and can't thank Him enough for loving me.  

I want to thank all of you for your support and for starting your day with "God's Cup of Coffee".

Godspeed,
James Boening


No comments:

Post a Comment