Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday October 19th, 2012

God’s Cup of Coffee

“Can you imagine a better cup of coffee?”
        
        This is a short book in parable form.  I believe Jesus rarely answered with a yes, no or one liners for many reasons.  But, I think He spoke in parables to get and grab people’s attention and to give the people continued dialogue when He stopped speaking or left that town He had traveled through.  You see, as far as I know, Jesus never wrote anything down.  That’s a book within itself.

Unlike Jesus, I am going to give you the meaning to the Words and phrases first.  I want to do this so that you can think as you read or maybe even pause to see how that looks in your life, instead of getting to the end and piecing it all together.

to be continued......




No comments:

Post a Comment