Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday October 18th, 2012

I have decided to post my book on the Blog!  I will be posting a page a day.  Hope you enjoy, I would love to hear your feed back.  You can goto (Gods Cup Of Coffee Facebook Page) and post your commentsI will post all comments at the bottom of the daily Blog posting.  Thanks for all you support of the Blog from around the world.....  May the Lord touch each and every life that read His Gift to me. 
So we begin....

"God's Cup of Coffee"

Dedication

                This book is dedicated to God’s inspired Word and to my wife, Leigh Anne.  God allowed an angel to dwell on earth and be my soul mate, I’m sure of it!  Without this God fearing Christian woman by my side this book couldn’t possibly have happened.  She has stood by me when no one else would and lifted me up when most would run.  She believed in me when I didn’t believe in myself.  She loved me when I had forgotten how to love.  She prayed for me when I had forgotten how to pray.  She always stood strong for me in the midst of all my weaknesses and as Jesus loves His church, so will I love my wife until the day I die.  Thank you for never leaving my side and for being my wife and best friend.

                                    You’re Husband,
                                    James Boening


No comments:

Post a Comment