Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday October 21, 2012


So, the parable begins!

             
        For us coffee drinkers, it is rare to start our day without a fresh cup of coffee.  I would say the majority of us wake-up thinking about it.  My wife at times can’t wait till morning just so she can wake to the house being filled with the aroma of fresh coffee brewing.  (You see, we have a tradition in my house, my wife makes and serves every meal in our home; but it is I who makes and serves the coffee to her each morning.    This is something I love to do for her and she loves to start her day this way).

        For us Christians, we should embrace  each day with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the same way we embrace our coffee.  We shpould wake up with that same type of excitement, to get on out knees and start our dialogue, (Prayer Life) with Jesus.  We should be bubbling for what God has in store for us that day.  Seeking His will, His purpose for our lives and laying our burdens at His feet.

to be continued.....








No comments:

Post a Comment