Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday March 17, 2011

Calling All Parents!

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Ephesians 6:10-12

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I want to say don't stop praying God is listening and does answer prayer.  We must pray for our children diligently and without seizing.  The enemy has never been stronger.  

Once again in my life, God gave me a gift the eve before my sons 16th birthday.  I have been praying earnestly over both my boys that their eyes be opened to the evil around them and for the Holy Spirit to consume them and burn in the belly of their stomach.  

I don't know if any of you know what the "Illuminati" is?  It is a satanic cult that is rampant in Hollywood, Actors, Music Industry, high profile Athletes and our Government.  I won't get into all the details but I urge you to research this.

Recently my son was exposed to this at school and started to look at what it was all about.  He didn't think it was cool but thought it might be funny to use some of their hand signs as a joke.  Well needless to say we explained to him that you don't joke with these kinds of things and he agreed but probably thought we were over reacting.  Well a couple of weeks went by and my prayers become more intense for his eyes to be opened.  God is good, I came home last night and he was showing all the evil that was really behind this cult and said these words to me, "Every where I look I SEE IT".  I nearly broke down on the inside and just thanked God for His faithfulness and greatness.  My son is running in the opposite direction and his eyes have been opened.  

I tell you this story for two reasons:  take the time to talk to your kids and understand their struggles and the unbelievable attack they are under and two, pray for your children, God is listening.

I want to say Happy Birthday to my son and thank him for his commitment to the lord.

I want to thank all of you for your support and for starting your day with a "Cup of God's Coffee".



No comments:

Post a Comment