Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday March 3, 2011

A Spiritual Vaccine

I am not going to quote scripture today for one reason.  I would like to get your feedback frrom scripture from all of you that you find relevant to what I am talking about this morning.  You can email me @ jamesboening@att.net or post directly on the Blog.

A spiritual vaccine is no different than the vaccines we receive to help our bodies fight back harmful and deadly viruses.  I urge that all the parents that read this today to listen closely and pass this on to all parents.  We must give our kids a spiritual vaccine before we send them out into the world.  Obviously we can't give them a shot, however that would sure be nice.  A spiritual vaccine is done over time.  We must take the time to educate, communicate, love and give our children opportunities to show us their responsible.  Often times we put a lock on the door to the room.  We make sure their in church on Wednesday and Sundays and put them only in a controlled environments.  Life lessons are learned early.  having our children in church is important and building a relationship with their Lord & Savior is crucial to their success.  Hear me out when I say, as parents our kids learn more from us and how we act and handle situations.  We have a huge responsibility to prepare them for the worlds fury.  The enemies playground.  The spiritual vaccine has so many different layers that I want to write about this in depth and get our children ready for battle.  I have so many different things that I can't wait to talk about.  the greatest gift we could ever give our children is a Spiritual Vaccine......to be continued..

I want to thank all of you for your support and for starting your day with "God's Cup of Coffee".

Would you send your child into a third world country filled with an out break of malaria, without the vaccine?  Do you really want to send your child into the enemies world without a spiritual vaccine?

Godspeed,
James Boening




No comments:

Post a Comment