Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday January 26, 2011

Hope for Hailey Dunn

I received this on my God's Cup of Coffee Face Book Page.  Hailey is missing and I feel compelled to ask all of you to pray for Hailey & her family.  Please forward this on to as many people as possible to have them pray.  The power of prayer is real and It's times like these we should thank God for the great blessing's in our own families and lift up those dealing with such an unthinkable tragedy.  I ask that you please take a minute out of your day and pray for God to send His Heavenly, Great, Angelic, Warrior Angels to surround Hailey right now, protect her and by a miracle from God bring her home to her family, safely.  I pray that through God's great Mercy and Hope, that Hailey's family be covered in an overwhelming blanket of Love & Comfort and feel the presence of Jesus right now.  I ask this in Jesus name and declare it done.  Amen!

I am attaching a link with the Face Book Page For Hailey below:

Please goto it and forward your prayer's and support to her family.  

Psalm 86:1-3

1 Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer;
      answer me, for I need your help.
 2 Protect me, for I am devoted to you.
      Save me, for I serve you and trust you.
      You are my God.
 3 Be merciful to me, O Lord,
      for I am calling on you constantly.

I thank you for starting your day with "God's cup of Coffee" and I ask for all of us to join together and PRAY!!

Hope For'Haileydunn

Godspeed & God Bless,

James Boening

No comments:

Post a Comment